Tuesday 23 January 2007

Nothingness

Is nothingness an actual word? If not it should be. It's what has happened to my career as I wait for my redundancy as another company takes the one I work for over. Sorry did I say take over I meant merger - yeah right!
I've got a couple of job interviews lined up but I'm not even sure I can do the job anymore!! We have been faced with such nothingness my brain has gone stale. My mind is no longer an ocean of information and knowledge but more a bathfull of stagnant, stale, year old mulch. Do you know the worst thing? I don't even know what mulch is?!
I'm off to Goa in a couple of weeks so I'm hoping I will return refreshed and with my brain patched together again - only for it to revert to it's current state within a couple of weeks!!

HATCHER WHERE'S THAT VODKA!!

No comments: